Modifications include any work to your home to make it safer, more accessible and easier to use. We recommended all modification requests are assessed by an Occupational Therapist to ensure a client’s safety and compliance with Australian Standards.
- Internal/external ramps and rails
- Hand held showers and grab rails
- Bathroom modifications eg shower hob, hob lowering or removal
- Widening doorways
- Modification or reconstruction of steps
- Furniture modifications e.g. raising/lowering of beds, chairs, tables
- Wedges at trip hazards
All modifications work can be funded privately or through Home Care Packages. We have the ability to subsidise work for eligible customers via My Aged Care.
Our Building Manager looks forward to discussing solutions to your modification needs. Please call 02 9524 1100 for a chat.